Today, I’m thrilled to also host Mia Kerick, who’s currently on a blog tour for her new book, The Art of Hero Worship! Check it all out below — the blurb, cover, a great guest post, and a giveaway!
Back Cover Blurb:
Trembling on the floor, pressed beneath a row of seats in a dark theater, college freshman Jason Tripp listens to the terrifying sound of gunshots, as an unknown shooter moves methodically through the theater, randomly murdering men, women, and children attending a student performance of Hamlet. Junior Liam Norcross drapes his massive body on top of Jason, sheltering the younger man from the deathly hail of bullets, risking his life willingly and maybe even eagerly.
As a result of the shared horror, an extraordinary bond forms between the two young men, which causes discomfort for family and friends, as well as for Jason and Liam, themselves. And added to the challenge of two previously “straight” men falling into a same-sex love, are the complications that arise from the abundance of secrets Liam holds with regard to a past family tragedy. The fledgling passion between the men seems bound to fade away into the darkness from which it emerged.
Jason, however, is inexplicably called to rescue his hero in return, by delving into Liam’s shady past and uncovering the mystery that compels the older man to act as the college town’s selfless savior.
The Art of Hero Worship takes the reader on a voyage from the dark and chilling chaos that accompanies a mass shooting to the thrill of an unexpected and sensual romance.
Book & Buy Links
Hello, I’m Mia Kerick and I’m here today to promote the release of my Adult LGBTQ contemporary romance titled The Art of Hero Worship. This is my 16th book so I’m qualified to suggest best gifts for an author!!! And here they are…
TOP TEN GIFTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR
- Aqua Notes- Authors get their best ideas in the shower!!
- Comfy pants- working from the couch doesn’t require a pleated skirt!
- Hand massage- all of that typing can be hard on an author’s digits. Give some relief!
- Just the right coffee mug—there is no better gift for a coffee-drinking writer.
- A T-shirt with fair warning for friends and family.
- Vintage Leather laptop case—the author will want to take his writing everywhere!
- Take it from me, authors go through lots of chocolate in the editing process.
- A Jane Austen charm bracelet is a perfect touch of bling for a writer.
- Sign your writer friend up for a Tea-of-the-Month Club!!
- And a creative typewriter teapot to go with #3.
- Top gift for the author in your life- Jane Austen Action Figure. See that feather pen? See that notepad? Putting them together will be the sum of the action!!
Mia Kerick Adult is an award-winning author of stories involving the type of life events that are riveting to read about, but you probably wouldn’t want to experience first hand. Into her fictional disasters, she sprinkles a sufficient quantity of touching and spicy adult LGBTQ romance to keep her readers coming back for more.
Having relocated from Boston, Massachusetts to rural New Hampshire, Mia lives with her doting husband, four brilliant and accomplished young adult children who will one day likely contribute to the establishment of world peace (Mia believes in self-fulfilling prophecies), and at least three too many cats. She suffers with a severe case of mall-withdrawal, which leads to frequent online shopping and an overly personal relationship with the UPS driver.
Click here to visit Rafflecopter and enter to win a $10 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card and one ebook of your choice from Mia’s backlist (Kindle only)
Book & Buy Links